Friday, November 22, 2013

November Glossybox

'Holiday Romance' November 2013

This is my first Glossybox and I have to say, I am very impressed. The products, even the samples, are generous sizes. None of that tiny packet nonsense that I could get for free.

If you are interested in this subscription box service please feel free to visit their site: glossybox.com

I spent $21 on this subscription box.

Products listed:

Emite Makeup Eye Shadow 'Dams' $27
Jelly Pong Pong Eyeliner/Shadow 'Plum' $17
Nicka K Angled Eye Brush $5
Mastey Leave-In Oil Treatment $25 (for 2 oz)
The Aloe Source Cleansing Polish $30 (for 6.7 oz)






I loved this box! (I've been saying that a lot lately)

For only $21 I received a full size shadow, eye pencil and eye brush.

The Emite eye shadow is the most pigmented and smooth black I've ever seen. I usually don't wear black because of the fall-out that tends to appear. But this one stays in place and hardly fades after wearing it 8+ hours. I may be purchasing more from this company.

I have a 20% code if anyone is interested in Mastey Color Protection products or may be thinking of purchasing from them. Visit here colorprotecting.com and enter the code GB-FRIEND at checkout to receive a discount off your first purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment