Thursday, November 14, 2013

New Old Blog!

Old Blog for new things!

I made this blog almost 2 years ago. During that time I battled with depression and many other personal issues. I've finally decided to get my life back on track and take better care of myself. While I still struggle with Clinical Depression, and may continue to for the rest of my life, I am determined to keep fighting.

So I've decided to start things back up here with a fresh start.

This is just a personal open way for me to interact with others and better myself. I've decided to use this Blog to showcase games, books, makeup, nails, misc. artwork and site layout progress for eldemore.com, a pet adoptable site that I partly own with my sister and her fiance. I am currently developing map and background art as well as species lines and the occasional pet design.


Be well, 
Jendalie

No comments:

Post a Comment