Thursday, November 14, 2013

Favorite Autumn Nails

I have a few old and new nail colors that I personally love for the autumn season.

(Please excuse the poor photo quality.)

From left to right:

O.P.I. 'Happy Anniversary!'
Formula X Sephora 'Thrilling'
Essie 'Merino Cool'
Sparitual 'Jet Setter'
Zoya 'Sarah'





I purchased 'Thrilling' at local Sephora and all the other shades can be found at most Ulta stores.

I have a very light complexion with pink undertones. These colors looked very nice against my pale skin.

- A sheer polish,  'Happy Anniversary!' looks amazing worn on top of another color or alone.

- While 'Sarah' might be a darker color, this cool red glitter polish looks as amazing worn on nails as it does in the bottle. One of my favorite polishes to wear during the fall season and winter holidays! I've received more compliments when wearing this then I can count.

- 'Thrilling' and 'Merino Cool' are both lovely cool cream polishes. 'Merino Cool' is a dark Plum Taupe that I like to wear on my toes as well as fingers. While 'Thrilling' is the perfect cross of nude and light cream (with an ever so slight hint of lavender undertones) that looks very nice on me.

'Jet Setter' is one of my favorite go-to polishes for a healthy looking shimmery peach/pink nails. It is the closest I've personally come to a nude natural looking color for my complexion. A really nice Peaches and Cream type color.





No comments:

Post a Comment