Friday, November 22, 2013

Lip Factory November Box

'It's all about the lips' for November 2013.

The Nov. Box featured all full size lip products! If you are interested in subscribing to the Lip Factory Box please feel free to check out the link: lipfactoryinc.com

I spent a total of $22 for all of these products.

Products Listed:

MODEL Co. 'Luella' (I love this lipstick!) $17
Medusa's Makeup Lipgloss 'Talk Talk' $8
Medusa's Makeup Lipstick 'Undead' $12
Palladio Herbal Lipstick 'Juniper' $6.99
Designer Skin Lip Shimmer 'Bo Berry' $7.30
and a nice little retractable lipbrush $3.88






I loved everything in the box except 'Undead'. I am very light skinned and cannot pull off purple lips. formula for this lipstick is also very streaky and applies uneven.


Swatches: (top to bottom)

Designer Skin Lip Shimmer in 'Bo Berry'
Palladio Herbal Lipstick in 'Juniper'
Medusa's Makeup Lipstick in 'Undead'
Medusa's Makeup Lipgloss in 'Talk Talk'
MODEL Co. Lipstick in 'Luella' (my favorite of the bunch!)



I am absolutely hooked. The company and customer service s amazing! I am very excited for the December box. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment