Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What's In My Bag?

I'm a very boring person. That said, I decided to jump on the band wagon a little and post up a photo version of the famous 'What's in my Bag/Purse' youtube videos. What I carry around with me varies from the current season and purse I'm using. Some are big, some are small, some are oddly shaped.




The current bag I'm using is a large Fossil purse I received for my birthday in December. 








1. Instax Mini 8 (pink)
2. Makeup Bag (re-used ipsy bag)
3. 3DS Project Design Case
4. Mini Green-Inspired Notebook
5. Mini Pen
6. Ray Ban Sunglasses
7. Ear buds
8. Vera Bradley coin case and USB drive
9. Notepad booklet
10. Pill Case
11. Burts Bees/Michael Marcus
12. Keys and hair band
13. Misc. scan/member cards


Also my wallet. Almost forgot it! I've had this Coach wristlet for several years and it is a very sturdy product. They offer a repair service so if I tear or rip it I can send it in to be fixed instead of purchasing a new one.

And my iPhone 5S. It's just a basic black/gray one.







The Instax Mini 8 is a super fun Polaroid camera! The film is credit card size so you can take your photos with you anywhere.  

 I love this camera!



The products in my travel makeup bag change on a weekly basis. Sometimes I don't even have this bag in my purse. I mainly carry lipsticks, glosses and chapstick with me.

The brands are fairly clear to see here. I'm not going to list them all. 





My Ray Ban sunglasses. I have had this pair for over 5 years now and it has held up very well. Just a basic design and color.







And finally my 3DS! Also pink..I'm starting to see a pattern here.

I keep a few casual games with me to play on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment