Wednesday, June 11, 2014

(belated) Lip Factory May 2014

My May Lip Factory box arrived late last month and I just haven't had enough free time to post something up. To be honest, I'm getting a little tired of having my payment process on the 6th and not having anything ship unless I personally email customer service requesting a shipping notice at the end of the 3rd week. This has been happening for the last four months.

They are always very polite and at only $22 a month the service is an incredible value! I always love my box. 

The Knobs:


- MeMeMe Blush Me! box in 'Pink' (8 pounds uk)
- Medusa's Makeup eye shadow in 'Jungle Fever' ($8)
- teez Golden Glow Lipgloss in 'Classy Champagne' 
- Pari Beauty lipstick in 'Ballet Flats' ($12)
- NCLA Nail Wraps in 'Jenna's Nude Moon' ($16)


The Bobs:




MeMeMe is a brand from the UK that I am unfamiliar with. 

The packaging is very similar to Benefits Hoola Bronzer and is made of sturdy cardboard. The one I received was slightly warped at the base. It's a neat design but not travel friendly since the lid can slid off easily.

The color Pink is bright, light and very spring feeling.



Medusa's Makeup is a very colorful line of cosmetics! 

I received an eye shadow from their Safari collection in 'Jungle Fever', a dark aqua green. It's very pigmented and applies smoothly. However, there is some fall out and it creases after a few hours. 


I love teeez cosmetics! We're really lucky to try out their products in Lip Factory boxes this year. (:

This is a nude gloss with some slight pink shimmer. It mainly applies like a clear shimmer gloss and looks great over most nude/pink lipsticks.




Pari Beauty is a brand that seems to be made in Canada. I received a very pretty cool pink lipstick in 'Ballet Flats'. The formula is very smooth, shimmery, pigmented and creamy!

 I will definitely be looking into purchasing more products from this line.




Swatch time!

From left to right:

Mememe Blush Me! in Pink -
Medusa's Makeup in Jungle Fever -
Pari lipstick in Ballet Flats -
teeez lipgloss in Classy Champagne -





After seeing the gorgeous designs everyone was receiving all month I have to admit that the ones I got are very...bland. These look terrible and grainy, like someone printed them off their home computer. It may just be this particular style. I personally wouldn't spend $16 on this style.




Final Thoughts:

As always Lip Factory sent at an awesome box this month! Lots of new brands and excellent products to try. No idea what's going on with the shipping or how they process everyone. It's definitely not by date of purchase or name. But I'll give it one more try.



No comments:

Post a Comment