Thursday, March 13, 2014

20 Personal Facts

I've decided to put aside my trust issues and post up some random personal facts about myself. Talking about makeup, games, and the like is easy. Talking about myself is hard. But maybe after reading this you'll learn a little bit more about me. (:



1. I have serious trust issues.
2. I love love love sushi!
3. It may seem like I have a lot of makeup but really I have quite a small collection. Everything fits in a small 3 drawer plastic box.
4. I've been almost struck by lightning twice. I have always been afraid of thunderstorms.
5. While I believe in God (I have my reasons) I have no interest in 'converting' anyone and truly enjoy learning about other cultures and religions. The world is a wonderful place filled with so many different people.
6. I battle with clinical depression daily. It is a constant struggle that often leaves me exhausted and sad.
7. I have two dogs that are different as night and day and I wouldn't have it any other way.
8. My little sister is my best friend. We've been through a lot together.
9. I have never been in a relationship and I'm ok with that. Now is the time for me to get to know myself.
10. I'm a very boring person. My idea of fun is drawing, reading or playing a PC game in the comfort of my own room.
11. I love cherry cola.
12. I think one of the reason that I order things online is so that I have something to look forward to in the mail.
13. I do not like tomatoes.
14. I am overweight. It's the main reason I have decided against making Youtube videos.
15. I have a hard time seeing certain colors. It makes my job as a website artist very difficult.
16. My favorite color is Imperial Purple.
17. I smile when I get nervous.
18. Winter is my favorite season.
19. I work better at night when everything is calm and quiet.
20. I love painting my nails! Feeling like a green day? How about yellow? Maybe blue? I'm always changing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment