Friday, January 16, 2015

Coastal Scents Revealed Palette


I received this palette in my December Boxycharm subscription. Coastal Scents has a nice selection of affordable shadows. It's available here on the official Coastal Scents site for $19.95. 


The included shadows range from matte to shimmer in neutral shades. All of the colors shown are very pigmented and creamy.



Shadows and Swatches:

Shadows applied dry (no primer) on 01 pale skin and with indoor lighting.


I'm breaking the palette into 3 parts to better show the colors and how they swatch.

Swatched from left to right and top to bottom.







The first two shadows don't show up that well on me.













This photo is slightly overlapping with the above one. I'm only focusing on the last 4 shades.

The black is really velvety and pigmented!















Final Thoughts:

I'm really loving this palette! The colors look amazing, natural and go with all skin tones. The only downside is the large amount of fall out when using a brush. Even when using my fingers some of the colors would get all over the place. But they are pigmented and easy to blend so that's not a deal breaker for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment